Terms and Conditions
Last updated: May 27, 2020.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate includes an organization that owns, owns or is under mutual influence with a group where “power” includes the holding of 50or more of the shares, stock interest or other assets that are entitled to vote for the appointment of directors or any controlling authority.
- Client (referred to as either “Us,” “Us,” “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Yang Psychology percent .
- Country refers to: Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Device means any device that is able to access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred to as ‘Terms and Conditions’) mean those Terms and Conditions which form the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the use of the Service This Terms and Conditions Agreement has been established with the help of the Terms and Conditions Generator.
- Third party Social Media Platform means any platform or material (including data , information, goods or services) delivered by a third party that may be viewed, used or made accessible by the Network.
- Website refers to Yang Psychology, accessible from http://yangpsychology.com
- You mean an individual who accesses or uses the Service or a company or other legal entity on whose behalf that individual accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Links to Other Websites
Limitation of Liability
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
settings. More comprehensive information on cookie handling for different web browsers can be found on the respective websites of the
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.