- Milk powder
Milk powder has lactic acid that has a brightening effect on your skin/ face. The face pack not only Slough off dead skin cells but also keeps your skin hydrated. Orange juice contains citric acid which closes the pore and makes the skin shine.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of milk powder,1 tablespoon of orange juice in a bowl.
- Apply a thin layer of the mixture on your face.
- Leave till it dries.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
- Sugar, Lemon juice, Coconut oil
Lemon juice has astringent property it demenish dark spot and blemish giving you on even skin tone, exfoliate the dead skin cell and coconut oil moisturize skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon coconut oil 1 tablespoon granulated sugar and ½ tablespoon lemon juice in a bowl.
- Apply the mask on your face and affected area.
- Scrub the area 2-5 minutes on affected area avoid area around your eyes.
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Orange juice and Turmeric
Turmeric has been used as a skin brighting agent for ages . Orange juice has bleaching property that reduces blemish and dark spots and makes your skin bright.
- Blend 1 tablespoon of orange juice and 1 tablespoon of turmeric together.
- Apply to your skin and let it dry for 10 minutes.
- Wash it with water.