- Papaya and turmeric
Papain a enzyme found in raw papaya, disintegrate the cuticle of human hair and causes it to fall out naturally.
- Peel 1 raw papaya and cut it into little pieces and mash it to make paste.
- Mix the papaya paste with ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Apply the paste on the area with unwanted hairs.
- Massage your skin gently first and then let the mask sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
Note: Repeat it 2 times a week.
- Egg and Corn-Starch
Egg white strongly stick to your facial hair and plug them as perfect as store bought wax this method is suitable for all skin type except sensitive and acne prone skin.
- Crack an egg an put the white from it into a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon sugar and ½ tablespoon cornstarch to it and stir the ingredients well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste to your face and let it dry for 20 -25 minutes.
- Once the paste is hard enough grab it and rip it off.
Note: Repeat it 1-2 times a week.